Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The official Poptropica blog revealed the first ten finishers of steamworks island on their blog today. They used to announce them on the official Facebook page but then they closed that page down. I’m glad they started showing the list on the blog! Unfortunately my name’s not up there because like a lot of you I got stuck in some places.

Congratulations to Bronze Monster for finishing Steamworks Island before anyone else! This was a tough island. By the way, the official blog claims that Astro-Knights was the hardest island to beat, but then again that might be because it was written by the Binary Bard (a.k.a. Mordred the villain.) I think he has a point: Astro-Knights was tough to beat and to this day has I think the hardest boss fight of all. But the puzzles and challenges in Steamworks were harder I think.

If you need help, please check out the walkthrough I created yesterday. There are now both video and written versions available. Having trouble? Leave a question in the comments and you’ll get help pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment